We’re proud to host our sixth annual Hemophilia Walk which will take place on Sunday, September 28th at 9 AM at Westerville Sports Complex. There’s no better place to take your “Sunday Stroll” than on 25 acres of gently rolling green space, accompanied by your family and friends. It even includes a playground for our mini advocates! The Walk brings together family, friends, and a community of supporters to help make a difference in the lives of those affected by a bleeding disorder. Let’s make 2014 the biggest year yet!
Why we need your support:
Every laced up shoe makes a difference! Your donation provides life-changing programs to men, women, and children who live with bleeding disorders. By creating or joining a team and collecting donations, you too can help fund the following programs:
- Education through conferences, seminars, and speakers that provide information to families with bleeding disorders.
- Support services and events such as Family Education Camp, Infusion Training, Camperships, and Social Factor Nights that bring the bleeding disorder community together to share experiences and create relationships with those who understand.
- Financial assistance to those uninsured, under-insured, and having hardships due to the financial burden of caring for one affected by a bleeding disorder.
How to Register:
Once your team is registered, set your fundraising goal and recruit friends, family, and co-workers to join the best team ever!
Fundraising will be counted toward team goals until October 17. Fundraising winners will be announced at the Annual Dinner on November 5 at the Der Dutchman in Plain City.
Let those with a bleeding disorder know they’re not walking alone… show some spirit!
Help us spread the word for the 2014 Hemophilia Walk and show some team spirit by the following:
- Make a Walk Icon (Team Captain or Participant below) as your Facebook Profile picture.
- Send an email asking your friends and family to Save-the-Date (make sure to include the link to your Team Page!)
- Invite friends to the Central Ohio Chapter Facebook page to get updates on tips and exciting promotions for the 2014 Central Ohio Hemophilia Walk! To invite, simply visit our Facebook page, click “Invite Friends” and select your friends to send them an invite to our page.
For more information about the Hemophilia Walk, please contact Amanda Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.985.3752.
There are several ways for companies to get involved with the Central Ohio Hemophilia Walk. Our Corporate Sponsorship Guide describes all of our general sponsorship levels and benefits as well as some unique opportunities to sponsor certain elements of the Walk (i.e. Team Photo Sponsor, Kids Zone Sponsor, etc.).